SBC-4 Helldiver Matchbox 1/72

Hi Jerzy,

Wonderful finish on that early Helldiver. What was the problem that nearly finished you off??

I haven't used EZ line (but have used nylon thread) – what are the challenges with EZ line?

Regards,

David

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dazey said:

Hi Jerzy,

Wonderful finish on that early Helldiver. What was the problem that nearly finished you off??

I haven't used EZ line (but have used nylon thread) – what are the challenges with EZ line?

Regards,

David

The problem is to maintain a constant "cross-section" for each rope and pruning.

• Like 1

Hi Jerzy,

I find your Helldiver resplendent.

For once I see a kit that has the correct hue of orange yellow on the upper wings (or at least in sync with my idea of what this color should look like!).

I am debating whether I am to buy the Matchbox or the Heller kit f this plane... Whatever one I decide upon, it will be finished as a yellow wing.

Great show, and congrats!

JR

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jean said:

Hi Jerzy,

I find your Helldiver resplendent.

For once I see a kit that has the correct hue of orange yellow on the upper wings (or at least in sync with my idea of what this color should look like!).

I am debating whether I am to buy the Matchbox or the Heller kit f this plane... Whatever one I decide upon, it will be finished as a yellow wing.

Great show, and congrats!

JR

Hi Jean,

I think Heller is better!

The orange yellow or Chrome yellow is according to FS chip.

Thank you and all the best for your project!

Jurek