New Arrival

The Knight

Marvellous day, even though we have 10 cm of snow!  My WNW Fokker DVII Fok (Early) has arrived.  It is my first WNW and fortunately requires a minimum of rigging.  I had a "moment" when I opened the box.  It was everything I expected it to be.  Not sure when I will start since I have some reno to do in my work area and I want it correct for this lovely.  My plan is to choose one of two Finnish post-Armistice machines. One has lozenge camo and the other has a striking splinter 4-colour scheme. This is one kit I will approach with calm and patience.

By the way, I ordered the parts from WNW to make it into an OAW from a Fok. since the WNW OWA kit is OOP as I am sure most of you know.

Looking at it is like having writer' block with a blanc sheet.  I am anxious to start but it seems too nice to disturb.

• Like 2

Excellent kit and patience and care are rewarded with that one. I have four in the stash (One of each kit apart from the OAW as I traded that for an Alb with plans to get another at a later date when I see one for sale) and have one completed.