First model of '18

This is one of 6 new "Toon Tanks that Meng is advertising.  They are the "Egg planes" of armor if you will.   I really like these little guys and have been waiting a while for these to be released.  I have two of the 6 models that have actually been released.  The German Panzer III will be the next victim on the bench.  But for now, here is the Russian T34/76 built OOB and painted in MM enamels.   I misplaced the decals sheet so I borrowed the turret numbers from there spares bin.  Twenty minutes later, I found the decals sheet.  

The "rust" you see is Burnt Sienna oil paint mixed with Turpenoid.  I hope you like #1 for 2018. As I have stated before, I know NOTHING about building armor, I just enjoy building these little guys.

IMG_2436_zpse92s21ot.jpg

IMG_2434_zpscckbamox.jpg

IMG_2431_zpss6m0ktfe.jpg

IMG_2430_zpsmyqus7ec.jpg

• Like 8

These are just brilliant, although,l now glue mine as the tiger had bits falling off it and I've had to scratch build 'em,but nevertheless I think  they are great, hope they do more and some modern ones as well 😁

• Like 2

Yes... I also glue everything.  I treat it like a regular kit.  There are now six NEW WW2 toon tanks in addition to the original four, although so far only two are available.  This one and a Panzer III.

Also the Scharnhorst is being advertised.  I've built their Lexington...nice kit.

I just ordered 3 ships from the Fujimi off shoot...Chibimaru.  They should be here (postage free from Amazon) in the next 2-3 weeks.

Edited by Les Moore
  • Like 1