Display Cases

Hi all,

When posting shots of my aircraft builds, I'm often asked where I obtain the display cases I use to both display and protect my models.

The cases are made from 3 mm thick clear acrylic for the covers and piano black acrylic for the bases.

The cases are very well made and sturdy.  The clear covers fit onto a rebated shoulder on the base so can't easily be knocked off.

I also have made the angled mountings for the model information plaques on the display bases.

I get all of my display cases made to measure by a guy called Paul Moss, who runs an on-line business on EBay.

www.inperspextive.com

I just email him with the dimensions (internal) I require, then he'll send a PayPal invoice and once paid it takes around a week for the case to arrive.

[email protected]

I've had 12 cases from Paul so far with no problems.  The cases are very well made and sturdy.

The cost is not that cheap, but you pay for what you get.  As an example my last case to arrive, which was 9 1/2" x 9 1/2" and 4" high (For the MicroMir Fokker E.V) cost £35 (including postage).

I SHOULD POINT OUT THAT I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH 'INPERSPEXTIVE', BUT AM JUST A SATISFIED CUSTOMER PASSING ON INFORMATION FOR OTHER MODELLERS.

Cheers for now,

Mike

DisplayCases.JPG

Edited by Sandbagger
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2