1/72 SM.82 Marsupiale, Italeri

Great, really great! Congratulations!

Interestint is to note, that this machine made a attack on Bahrain, starting from Rhodos island  and landing in Eritrea.

Aunt Wiki says about it here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Bahrain_in_World_War_II

Small correction to bomb load - the Wiki says that they used only small bombs there. 

Cheers

J-W

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bearmatt said:

Stunning! And this in 72nd scale...

Happy new year

Ben

Who needs any larger scale, eh? ;)

Martin

Edited by RidgeRunner

Build of the year and we are only 3 days in!!

Like others have said  @Fuad , this is simply stunning. 

Not that I would ever tackle such a scheme, however I'd be interested to hear if the green and darker brown splotches are applied at the same time with two separate airbrushes?

The overall effect is beautifully done and I can imagine would have taken quite some time to apply. 

Two big Thumbs up from me.. well done. 

Cheers.. Dave 

3 hours ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Build of the year and we are only 3 days in!!

Like others have said  @Fuad , this is simply stunning. 

Not that I would ever tackle such a scheme, however I'd be interested to hear if the green and darker brown splotches are applied at the same time with two separate airbrushes?

The overall effect is beautifully done and I can imagine would have taken quite some time to apply. 

Two big Thumbs up from me.. well done. 

Cheers.. Dave 

Thanks for the comments, colleagues.
First I applied a sand base. Then, at a distance from each other, I applied brown spots. Then I filled the remaining space with dark green spots.

• Thanks 1

So many of the builds here o the Forum are of such high quality...yours among them, Fuad.  Are you building this for clients or museums or are they, like my own

fun builds, sitting quietly enclosed on a shelf?  I'd love to see the whole collection of "Fuad's 2017"...some lovely work, for sure.

9 minutes ago, John D.C. Masters said:

So many of the builds here o the Forum are of such high quality...yours among them, Fuad.  Are you building this for clients or museums or are they, like my own

fun builds, sitting quietly enclosed on a shelf?  I'd love to see the whole collection of "Fuad's 2017"...some lovely work, for sure.

Thanks for the kind words. I collect models exclusively for myself. But modern jet aircraft are not in my collection anymore. I made them to order.
My portfolio is here http://karopka.ru/community/user/9868/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fuad said:

Thanks for the kind words. I collect models exclusively for myself. But modern jet aircraft are not in my collection anymore. I made them to order.
My portfolio is here http://karopka.ru/community/user/9868/

Errr ...... wow!!!! Do you have time for anything else?

Martin ..... i’m off to pack away my modelling gear ;(