How do chaps,

Got this one finished over the weekend. Tamiya kit with Value Gear resin stowage. Painted with Tamiya, Vallejo and Games Workshop. The base is a cheap photo frame with grass mat cut to size.

C4k3bZe.jpg

ekBHe96.jpg

yYgtqyn.jpg

1VuWbth.jpg

kLHpKtK.jpg

bwvXssq.jpg

Overall I'm fairly pleased with the end result. The tracks could do with a bit more doing to them as I feel the black chevrons are a bit stark. I will also probably add a figure at some point in the near future.

Now this is done I can get on with my M3/M4 Group built entry :D

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Regards,

Steve

• Like 17

Hi Steve. Hope you are well. That looks great! Gotta love those Tamiya 1/48 armour kits! :thumbsup:

Hope you have a Very Happy New Year.

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Steve. Hope you are well. That looks great! Gotta love those Tamiya 1/48 armour kits! :thumbsup:

Hope you have a Very Happy New Year.

Kind regards,

Stix

Aye up Stix.

I'm well thanks and hopefully you are too.

These 48th scale Tamiya kits are lovely and I've got a few in the stash to nibble at.  

Happy new year to you and Mrs Stix.

Regards,

Steve

• Like 1

Looks great. My entry for the M3/M4 Group build will be the Tamiya 1/48 Sherman M4A1 but finished as a British Army example (considerable tweakery required) The Tamiya 1/48th tanks and vehicles are a lovely combination of size and details.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rumblestripe said:

Looks great. My entry for the M3/M4 Group build will be the Tamiya 1/48 Sherman M4A1 but finished as a British Army example (considerable tweakery required) The Tamiya 1/48th tanks and vehicles are a lovely combination of size and details.

Thanks.

Will look forward to seeing you do a British version. Dont think ive seen one done yet. :yes:

Regards

Steve

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve27752 said:

An excellent Sherman...........But, tie the front and rear gear down, or the first bump and you will loose all of your kit.

Funnily enough i realised i forgot to add ties to the stowage the other day! 

Regards.

Steve

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very nice work Steve. I have the same kit so it is nice to see what the finished product can look like ... assuming that I can build it close to your standards. Thanks for posting.                    Bob H.

• Thanks 1