If you're one of the gradually reducing number of folks that aren't currently receiving notifications to topics you've subscribed to, or PMs you're receiving, first check you've got the correct address in your profile, then drop in and post your experience in this thread, remembering to tell us your email provider's details, which is the part after the @ in your email address.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Mike

Notifications - topics, PMs, etc.

Don't seem to be getting any notifications even on the site here. The last notification for a reply to a topic I did was back in early December, but I've had replies to a topic today that weren't listed in my notifications.

btinternet.com is mine.

EDIT: Site notifications seem to be working again :)

Gaz

Edited by GazB

Sitrep on Hotmail (well, mine anyway)

Yesterday - had around a dozen e-mail  notifications in almost exactly an hour between 13.34 and 14.35. Some of those were for posts from Friday! Nothing before and nothing after those times.

Today - lot of notifcations starting around 6 am, last one received at 16.19, nothing after - and there have been updates to my followed threads since then.

Keith

Hotmail still not right @Mike. Today I had an hour's worth of notifications between 8.32 and 9.33 then nothing until 14.01 stopping again at 14.33 and none since.

Nothing in junk.

Keith

Mike,

I have just received the following email from mail.com (my provider).  Not sure if this will affect you or not but thought that I had better notify you as a courtesy :-

"

In order to maintain the service you are used to, we scheduled some server maintenance, which will start Saturday evening (EST), January the 20th and end on January the 21st.

This maintenance is required in order to keep our servers secure and up-to-date. During this period of time you may have limited access to your account and limited account functionality.

What means “limited account functionality”?

Once you log in to your account, you may experience difficulties in sending or receiving emails. In addition, other mailbox features may be limited as well.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Your mail.com Team"

Dennis