Viewing blocked Photobucket pictures

If you want to see a blocked PB picture right click on the picture and you will get a list of options. Select 'View image info'. In this information there will be 'Location' after which there will be the PB address of the picture. Copy and paste this into your browser and go to this location. You will then see what was blocked out.

John

• Like 1

Just tried this in anger for the first time, couldn't get anywhere in Chrome so tried the same deal in Firefox & got photobollox evil icon. nothing doing I'm afraid. :( God, but I loathe the very mention of that disgusting outfit.  :angry: 

Steve.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, stevehnz said:

Just tried this in anger for the first time, couldn't get anywhere in Chrome so tried the same deal in Firefox & got photobollox evil icon. nothing doing I'm afraid. :( God, but I loathe the very mention of that disgusting outfit.  :angry: 

Steve.

Same here..!!

try  an add-on, link here for Chrome and Firefox versions, and others I'm sure

https://www.google.com/search?q=photobucket+embed+fix&oq=photobucket+embed+fix

at some point PB will block them and then another will come along.   I've got one on Firefox on the tablet, and it works just fine,  all  the pics show.

Someone enterprising has also made a $2  PB downloader tool.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=YolLWojQOYqWgAabupCYAw&q=photobucket+downloader

If you do get all your pics back,  don't delete your account,  as this allows user of the embed fixes to to view pics, and it uses PBs servers  still as well ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On thinking about this later, maybe the problem I had with Johns method, which I think would only work in Firefox, on my machine anyway afaics, might have been a cache issue, as I had followed his directions carefully I thought. Turned out too that the PB embed fixes weren't working for me either, in Chrome or Firefox so I downloaded alternatives.  PB Hotkink fix for Chrome & PB Hotlink fix for Firefox & normal service was resumed.

Steve.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...