MFH 1/12 McLaren Mp4/5b 1990 Monaco

PC2012

40 minutes ago, larchiefeng said:

But, you are still a great resource for the rest of us even if some of us, me, seem to have long lapses between posts.

I second that, also, do you remember what you said when you found out I was ill?

'I hope the Almighty gives you strength to fight these diseases. Like everything I've seen you do with your skills here, I know you will push back with all your will.

Looking forward to your healthy return with your marvellous work.'

x10!! because you are far better than I could ever be :smile:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PC2012 said:

I second that, also, do you remember what you said when you found out I was ill?

'I hope the Almighty gives you strength to fight these diseases. Like everything I've seen you do with your skills here, I know you will push back with all your will.

Looking forward to your healthy return with your marvellous work.'

x10!! because you are far better than I could ever be :smile:

My medical problems are like a head cold compared to the challenges you have faced and overcome. The quality of work you do is inspiration and enjoyment for those of us that follow it. ;)

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, PC2012 said:

Codger, have you any idea what has happened to roymattblack I haven't heard from him for ages?

I believed he has moved on to his garden railroad, music and publishing business.

Edited by Codger

Have sent you a PM

For future reference....just click on the name of the person you want to message....when window opens....there is a button at the top right of the window "message"....click on that and enter the details and click send.

Ron

On 2/21/2018 at 6:01 PM, Codger said:

I believed he has moved on to his garden railroad, music and publishing business.

I, for one, certainly miss his inspirational builds and just flat-out brilliant advice on any number of things....it was his Aventador build on another forum that got me onto this one, and now I've seen so many of these amazing builds that I felt I had to post mine on here.  And yes, it's still progressing, albeit at a garden snail's pace.  Hope to see Roy come back soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh....all right then, I suppose so! Iol

That's a real complement coming from you 😀

I'm actually on holiday for a few days and I've brought my Maserati with me I thought in the evening I could do some work on the, windscreen.

Sad huh?

• Thanks 1