MFH 1/12 McLaren Mp4/5b 1990 Monaco

PC2012

Hi,

My wife has done it again. This time a 1/12 scale McLaren. Not that I'm complaining, only now I've got to finish a Maserati, a 1/20 scale Eagle and now this! Wish me luck, at least I'm not working anymore!

bx1_zpsl9zqv8yh.jpg 

bx2_zps4caexezu.jpg

Edited by PC2012
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I hope it speeds my recovery too. As for my wife... She's the absolute best 💕💕 xxx 

It takes an age to write anything! That's because of ongoing memory problems and because of limited movement of my right arm. So I thought I would just post pictures and if you wanted to ask me anything you can. 

I hope to start all my projects again in the new year.

So I want to wish you all a Happy New Year 😀😋🎅👍

And good health and Happiness!!

• Like 1

But the Gurney Eagle and Maser....:undecided: ??

Aw hell, how can you keep your hands off this?? The reference book alone is a gem. I can see you will break my three year record with this one. Which is good for all we fans. :giggle:

Codger, the gurney and the maser.. Are in hand. I messed up a couple of pieces on the gurney and again some windscreens on the maser. How many have I been through again? 5 or 6? I'm waiting on Alison to check her stock and hiroboy to check theirs!!! I'll try not to break your 3 year record!!

Andy - these MFH kits are incredible. The detail on them alone is something to behold 😊

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

PC,

A request from the heart. If your health is up to it, please continue the magnificent Eagle that is in progress.

This request is from a Gurney fan from the cradle; he, Carroll and Phil Hill were responsible for my youthful mania for hardcore racing cars - with beauty. Losing Dan on the 14th is yet another sign my clock is in the late hours.

I hope continuing on is not a burden because I know if you can, it will be a museum-quality tribute to Dan.

Best wishes for your health,

C

Of course, Codger. I've only just seen this so I'll gladly put this on hold and concentrate on the Eagle. Here's where I am so far. I've circled the last picture in red because I've got to add loads of PE  to every bolt!

e1_zpsh1d7txoi.jpg

e2_zpsdveh9irv.jpg

e3_zpsdoiaroce.jpg

• Like 2

My I am flattered PC but did not intend you should drop everything for this. I am glad your health is up to letting you model again. If all those tiny bolts and bits make you batty, don't blame me !   :nono:

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, PC2012 said:

Thanks John 😊. Codger, Mr Hobby semi gloss black #92. BTW which model are you going to do next?

Thank you PC. Next??

I think my hacking days may be over. Loss of vision and a few other maladies may preclude me making plastic and metal dust...