Academy 1/35th 17pdr Achilles

DaveyGair

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm afraid I had a bit of a meltdown with this whilst trying to fit the tracks back on after painting them, and have ended up shelving this for the moment.

Sorry chaps, I really wanted to see this done, but would end up rushing it and not getting the result I would have liked.

Thanks for all the encouragement, and best of luck with all your builds, there's some nice results showing up here on this GB.

May see you in the next KUTA !

Davey.

• Sad 3

Sorry to hear that Davey - it’s a shame when that happens but like you've said - it's best to put it to one side until you feel the time is right. I'll watch out for the KUTA thread.

Kind regards,

Stix

You have done some very nice work on your Achilles. There is a lot of work involved with AFV modelling, far more than many aircraft subjects and therefore you can sometimes run out of time in these group builds, particulary when stuff like families work and illness get in the way of progress. Stick with it when you can!

That pphoto of the M10 with add on armour is the only photo Ive seen with the armour kit in place.