Bronco 1/35 Adler Kfz.13 armoured car

Sairou

XTsDhZt.jpg

I've had this in the stash for a while, and have spent a couple of hours on it on-and-off between projects. The build has been nice so far, I had feared that the model would be complex, but I am not finding it anything more than an enjoyable challenge. The parts fit nicely, and the plastic is pleasant to work with. My only issue is my own fault, that being losing a tiny piece that would attach the wheel to the axle. I will have to manufacture one out of stretched sprue, making the whole assembly less solid, but other than demotivating me, it is not much of a problem. I have not yet tried any of the photo-etch parts- my ongoing 232 project, where I used an Eduard upgrade set, has made me a little less enthusiastic to work with the medium. Therefore, this will probably be a slower build, as I chip away at it, rather than my usual focused builds.

• 1 month later...

Thank you! Feel free to replicate any aspects of my model you like, if that's what you mean. If you want any more depth on exactly how I achieved this, you need only ask.