Moebius 1/32 Raptor Gunship

Good work - I always found the CGI rendition of this ship a lot better looking than the props they used in the hangar sets, and you've done a great job of replicating their beaten-up lived-in look :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Das Abteilung said:

How does this go together?   I've tried my hand at the Revell boxings of the two Vipers and was very disappointed with fit, detail and parts quality.  I ended up junking both at the primer stage after a ton of filler

Not too bad. It certainly isn't a Tamiya engineered kit. Some clamping, clean up of some joints and a little filler is necessary. If you take your time and do some test fitting it isn't a problem. 

• 1 month later...

Nice one! I think the armed-up version has a lot of brutish character and your paint and weathering really suits it.

How long is the model? I'm guessing from the cockpit it's bigger than it looks?

Will

• Like 1

We've got the GreenStrawberry update set for this model coming shortly, so I'll be popping out a review in due course :)  I think I'm going to have to spring for the armament set too :owww:

• Like 2

On 3/9/2018 at 4:22 AM, Will Vale said:

Nice one! I think the armed-up version has a lot of brutish character and your paint and weathering really suits it.

How long is the model? I'm guessing from the cockpit it's bigger than it looks?

Will

G'day Will. 

The kit is close to 30cm long and it is fairly chunky. It really stands out on the shelf. It is suppose to be 1:32ish

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...