Tamiya 1/48 88mm. Flack gun diorama

jenko

Once again, a great build. I have the same kit and can only hope that mine will look sort of close to that good whenever I build it.                Bob H.

Looks fantastic from a distance. Great to see the 88 in a diorama. I would love to see some close-up shots though! I have the Tamiya 1/35th version waiting patiently in the wings. I have the half-track too, so I expect my 88 will be being towed.

Rearguards,

Badder

5 hours ago, Badder said:

I have the Tamiya 1/35th version waiting patiently in the wings. I have the half-track too, so I expect my 88 will be being towed.

Rearguards,

Badder

Do yourself a favour old chap, and try to find the Dragon or Trumpeter versions instead. Tamiya-san's 88 is almost as old as the real ones.

Jenko, that's quite a nice wee vignette indeed.

16 hours ago, Rob G said:

Do yourself a favour old chap, and try to find the Dragon or Trumpeter versions instead. Tamiya-san's 88 is almost as old as the real ones.

Too late my old cobber! As long as the barrel is straight I'm not bothered how old it is. In fact back in 79 it was always my dream to have the Tamiya 88 and 7 tonne half-track, but my pocket money was never enough. There may be better kits nowadays, but this is all about nostalgia.

Rearguards,

Badder

Edited by Badder
  • Like 1