Hello there!

Neil.C

Hello there!

I've just taken an interest in modelling again after a forty odd years lapse. :o

Found an Airfix Spitfire MK1A at a boot sale in the summer for 50p, have amateurishly built it and thoroughly enjoyed the experience again after all those years.

I've ordered a few kits from Kingkit to keep me happy over the holiday period, so away we go.

No doubt I'll be asking some gormless questions in the forum but will probably keep the experienced bods amused.

Anyway, glad to be here. 

• Like 3

Hello Neil ... Welcome back to Modeling and Welcome to Britmodeller. You quit two years before i started, so that gives you an idea of where i am in age. Im a WW2 and cold war Airplane builder. I do occasionally build tanks. If i can help or possibly point you in the correct direction for info to any questions, please ask them.    

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CurrantBunbury said:

Greetings! Welcome back. :D What have you ordered?

All simple 1/72 stuff to get me going.

Revell FW190

Academy Grumman F4F

Novo Tempest.

When I last bought a model it was all Airfix, Revell and Frog so a lot of these makes are new to me. Anyway I'll see how I go. 

9 hours ago, Gav G said:

Welcome. There seems to be a few of  us with the same back story. :)

Thanks.

Yes, I think a lot of us had family stuff and were busy earning money etc and now we find more time for ourselves. ☺

• Like 1