AMX Ghibli - Kinetic 1/48

53 minutes ago, Jurek Greinert said:

No secrets, first apply brighter gray on panels, next laborious masking and final painting using "black basing" technic, shading etc.

thanks!

very effective!

Yes, excellent build!

Your paint job is great! Like it a lot!

May I ask what colors you did use? I'm also interested in the light gray/white(?) you used at the slat wells and at the area of the flaps that is covered when the flaps are retracted? 

Did you use the Dream Model etched detail set to enhance the cockpit? As far as I know this is the sole aftermarket item for the AMX (besides decals)!?

Again, great build and thanks for sharing!

Regards, Jens

18 hours ago, onescale said:

May I ask what colors you did use? I'm also interested in the light gray/white(?) you used at the slat wells and at the area of the flaps that is covered when the flaps are retracted? 

Did you use the Dream Model etched detail set to enhance the cockpit? As far as I know this is the sole aftermarket item for the AMX (besides decals)!?

Regards, Jens

At first yes - I used Dream zoom PE, nothing else exist.

Secound - White Gunze, Grey - Tamiya XF19,  first apply brighter  on panels, next laborious masking and final painting using "black basing" technic, shading etc

4 hours ago, Jurek Greinert said:

At first yes - I used Dream zoom PE, nothing else exist.

Secound - White Gunze, Grey - Tamiya XF19,  first apply brighter  on panels, next laborious masking and final painting using "black basing" technic, shading etc

Thanks!!

Best regards, 

Jens