Agusta Bell 412EP, Italian Forestale.

Wafu

If this isn't the right place for this then please move, mod's, but the helicopter isn't a civil aircraft as a fare paying type.

I have a request for the Italian modellers who use this forum, can you please tell me what colour spec I need to finish my AgustaBell 412?

Google doesn't seem to have the answers, can anyone help? Please see this pic for referance.....https://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/414762/mm81696-forestale-agusta-agusta-bell-ab-412hp-grifone/

The correct color seems to be the RAL 6029. The color is available in the Vallejo Air range (71241 MODEL AIR 241 BLAULICHT MINZGREEN RAL 6029) and Revell Aqua Color (61 EMERALD GREEN RAL 6029 - GLOSS). A good match seems the Humbrol 002 Gloss Emerald, maybe a little too light..

Remember that RAL colors are widely used to paint car so you may find it in spray can in automotive stores.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ghibli66 said:

The correct color seems to be the RAL 6029. The color is available in the Vallejo Air range (71241 MODEL AIR 241 BLAULICHT MINZGREEN RAL 6029) and Revell Aqua Color (61 EMERALD GREEN RAL 6029 - GLOSS). A good match seems the Humbrol 002 Gloss Emerald, maybe a little too light..

Remember that RAL colors are widely used to paint car so you may find it in spray can in automotive stores.

Thanks ghibli66, that's much appreciated. Seems the Model Air 241 is not available any more, however the Revell Emerald green is, so that's my choice. 

Thanks again.