HASAGAWA 1/48 DRAKEN

Good evening everyone.

This is my first post in about six months,just didn't have the urge to build anything but i am now back on it.Its good to be building again.

Here we have the Hasagawa 1/48 Saab Draken built out of the box,the only addition being a couple of missiles which i left over from something or other.As with all my previous builds this is brush painted with a mixture of revell and humbrol enamels.

Any comments welcome

DSCN6985

DSCN6986

DSCN6987

DSCN6988

DSCN6990

DSCN6990

DSCN6989

DSCN6993

DSCN6992

• Like 16

Nice to see a well finished Draken!

If you excuse a couple of nit picks, that bright blue camo colour should be a dark bluegrey.

And since you've left the cockpit open, the seat headrest is a medium green and some hinted seat belts would enhance the impression:

ejectseat.jpg

Apart from those details, nice work!

Kind regards,

Joachim

4 hours ago, CurrantBunbury said:

Very nice! :thumbsup2: That's a seriously lairy colour scheme - what was it for? Great finish you've got, though. How did you find this kit to build?

I found the kit on ebay it just states 'special edition' Swedish airforce,i have not looked at the history.

1 hour ago, Spitfire31 said:

Nice to see a well finished Draken!

If you excuse a couple of nit picks, that bright blue camo colour should be a dark bluegrey.

And since you've left the cockpit open, the seat headrest is a medium green and some hinted seat belts would enhance the impression:

ejectseat.jpg

Apart from those details, nice work!

Kind regards,

Joachim

Thanks for the comments,i did originally use the suggested colour but to me it might as well have been black.