Kinetic`s new Mirage III BE in 1:48

Hello,

OOB here my new model: Kinetic`s Mirage III BE. Just the big fuel tanks are out of the Mirage IIIE Kit by Kinetic, the red dart pod is selfe made.

mxd0FE28cl.jpg

4Y8WhBy8cO.jpg

HQUV5H8ecc.jpg

tvJvklntd9.jpg

UJ2NkPAuqw.jpg

lreRwapzXP.jpg

F3rlg3XKdd.jpg

FynTl02z11.jpg

y0uE7h4Z3C.jpg

KhAwkMtHM0.jpg

Jo4Hp5Qn2p.jpg

bMsFpZkQoM.jpg

68dpM8VxLz.jpg

nJY0j4B6vg.jpg

BJzOybJeAz.jpg

dC3Bnc0IFD.jpg

• Like 52
  • Thanks 3

I love it!!!! Excellent build and well worn!

Kinetic got the windscreen a bit too big and the nose too small in dia, i think,

(as with my Hobby Boss Rafales and....)

There have been a few lovely Mirage builds on here in the last few days and this is another stunning example, a very attractive looking aircraft and model.

Just wow - cannot get much better than this. Top model of one of the best looking fighter jets ever. The only thing that could make it look better would be a C version on Swiss markings ;-)

Cheers,

Michael

I've been dreaming of building the IIIBE ever since I saw it as a kit (1/72) in Matchbox's 1988 catalogue!!! Now, that Kinetic has produced such a wonderful kit, the urge has returned!!!

Now, what can I say about Mathy's build, other than it's a contest WINNER!!!

Job well done lad!

Impressive job, Mathy! :thumbsup:

Of all of the Kinetic Mirage kits in my possession, I noticed that there's an option for a bigger nose landing gear wheel, but dunno when (or which aircraft) to use them. :hmmm:

Or at least, I haven't ever seen 'em present on any Mirage in Argie service. Is the bigger wheel the one you've used on this build?

The camo work looks spot-on.

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:01 AM, replicant said:

Kinetic got the windscreen a bit too big and the nose too small in dia, i think,

Could be, as it's a tad bigger than the one on the Heller kit. Would you mind elaborating on where you get from that the nose is too small as well?

Cheers,

Unc2

43 minutes ago, Uncle Uncool said:

Could be, as it's a tad bigger than the one on the Heller kit. Would you mind elaborating on where you get from that the nose is too small as well?

Cheers,

Its evident, to much canopy, too thin fuselage at the windscreen, the fairings at the bottom are quite parallel to reference line/ground, you can see it and you can measure it, the fuselage is nearly 2,3 times the back end of the shield.

Mirage_3B