Beavers galore!!!!

Just for all your delectation.... my family of Beavers from the DHC stable.   All my beaver builds together. One Hobbycraft and the rest Airfix.  And all    1/72nd!!!

IMG_2965_zpsrj2fy62n.jpg

IMG_2966_zpsloduofiw.jpg

First up...my very recent finish from the Floatplane Flying Boat GB together with another Airfix Beaver, one  finished with a different style of BCA decals from the same set by Whiskey Jack .

IMG_2967_zpsgw3cj8xy.jpg

The two BCA up front and at rear are two in Trans Pacific schemes. Both from Whiskey Jack decals. The red tail one is the Hobbycraft kit.

IMG_2968_zpsgjj7gfbs.jpg

From four to six!!!  The AAC one, XV270 is a refurbed one I built many years ago but could do with a tidy up. And the USAF SAC schemed one (also Airfix kit and also built many many years ago) is dressed in decals from generic sources. The SAC sash and emblem from a Microscale( now Superscale ) set.

IMG_2969_zps1fmrczhe.jpg

IMG_2970_zps9ghzfdzy.jpg

IMG_2971_zps0gk4tt08.jpg

IMG_2972_zpskbn91vhn.jpg

IMG_2973_zpsa8lnyvtn.jpg

This last pic has the two TPA ones at front.

Thanks for looking.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Can I say Jealous ... Beautiful builds all 👍. Id love to have one to do a bush plane with.

Wish I had known that- I just got through selling the two I had, one still in shrink wrap, on that infamous e-site!

Mike

• Like 1

Thanks Mike.

Its ok i can dream. My rare ability to increase my meager stash or my supplies is christmas, fathers day or my birthday. And my christmas budget is already earmarked as im out of all my Tamiya tape and certain paints. If i have spare $ this time around i will place an add or search on the “bay” for something this year. 

Dennis

Did more than a pair of P-47s some while ago. I could dig up the pic I do have of my past builds. However some of my built P-47s have been sold on.

I always had a soft spot for the DHC Beaver. Built the Airfix kit a couple of times. I was lucky enough to be  able to get close up and personal to Harrison Ford's personal aircraft a couple of years ago. I was jealous. I also have fond memories of seeing British Army Air Corps Beavers regularly visiting the Irish Air Corps base in Baldonnel back in the eighties. I was lucky that my office window had a great view of the comings and goings. 

Definitely a Beaver is on my shopping list when I win the Eurolotto.

Only kidding :smile:, Great collection there Paul, they`re all really nice.

I`ve got one in the stash but can`t make up my mind what scheme to do it in. Reckon I`ll have to try and get some more and do all of them.

Great work again