This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

stevej60

Matchbox Jagdpanther 1/76

Hi folk's been a good few month's since I finished an Armour subject so here's Revell's re-box of Matchbox's Jagdpanther one of a couple of

armour build's for the ongoing GB,two of the guy's have built this kit in both box schemes so I changed the number round and tried a scheme

found on some late war German armour,great fun these little kit's,less than four quid at my LMS,thank's for taking the time to look.

20171205_170641

20171205_170631

20171205_170623

20171205_170453

20171205_170356

20171205_170412

20171205_170436

Great result.

This was my first kit to get back into the hobby about 365 days ago, Didnt manage to get it even close to the result of yours.

That's a little gem Steve.

Great ambush camo, lovely weathering, eye-catching scene and a pathetically weak wall not able to withstand being driven over by a 45 tonne tank destroyer.

Rearguards,

Badder

Yet another impressive build Steve. Great job. Well done. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

There is no way that I would have believed that is such a small scale. Very impressive paint job - makes me wonder if I could use it on a Luft 46, what-if aircraft? :idea: 

Fantastic model looks better than a lot of kits at stupid prices.I love these matchbox kits ever since they first came 

out in the early 1970s when I was a spotty teenager. :clap:

1 hour ago, Homer said:

Fantastic model looks better than a lot of kits at stupid prices.I love these matchbox kits ever since they first came 

out in the early 1970s when I was a spotty teenager. :clap:

Many thank's, my local model shop has about another three Revell re-boxed Matchbox kit's in stock with 40% off we are back to

pocket money prices fortunately I don't have to get up and do my paper round anymore like I did in the seventies to buy 'em!

2 hours ago, Gorby said:

There is no way that I would have believed that is such a small scale. Very impressive paint job - makes me wonder if I could use it on a Luft 46, what-if aircraft? :idea: 

Now that I'd like to see!

This brings back so many great memories from when I was young, you know, last week ish! Looks rather better than my effort which, as I recall, met its end one Nov 5th. Thanks for posting

Well tidy,well tidy indeed.:goodjob:I love these Matchbox armour kits,could not have finished them as good as yours though,but loved them all the same.

Very nice diorama!  Typical German tanker, to lazy to find the gate! :wink: