Matchbox Jagdpanther 1/76

Hi folk's been a good few month's since I finished an Armour subject so here's Revell's re-box of Matchbox's Jagdpanther one of a couple of

armour build's for the ongoing GB,two of the guy's have built this kit in both box schemes so I changed the number round and tried a scheme

found on some late war German armour,great fun these little kit's,less than four quid at my LMS,thank's for taking the time to look.

20171205_170641

20171205_170631

20171205_170623

20171205_170453

20171205_170356

20171205_170412

20171205_170436

• Like 20

That's a little gem Steve.

Great ambush camo, lovely weathering, eye-catching scene and a pathetically weak wall not able to withstand being driven over by a 45 tonne tank destroyer.

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 1

There is no way that I would have believed that is such a small scale. Very impressive paint job - makes me wonder if I could use it on a Luft 46, what-if aircraft? :idea: 

• Like 1

Fantastic model looks better than a lot of kits at stupid prices.I love these matchbox kits ever since they first came 

out in the early 1970s when I was a spotty teenager. :clap:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Homer said:

Fantastic model looks better than a lot of kits at stupid prices.I love these matchbox kits ever since they first came 

out in the early 1970s when I was a spotty teenager. :clap:

Many thank's, my local model shop has about another three Revell re-boxed Matchbox kit's in stock with 40% off we are back to

pocket money prices fortunately I don't have to get up and do my paper round anymore like I did in the seventies to buy 'em!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gorby said:

There is no way that I would have believed that is such a small scale. Very impressive paint job - makes me wonder if I could use it on a Luft 46, what-if aircraft? :idea: 

Now that I'd like to see!

• Like 1

This brings back so many great memories from when I was young, you know, last week ish! Looks rather better than my effort which, as I recall, met its end one Nov 5th. Thanks for posting

• Like 1