Any 1:72 Britannia decals?

Admiral Puff

Having just picked up a Mach 2 Britannia kit, kindly carted home from Telford for me by Ley "Mr Platypus" Reynolds, I've gone looking for some decent decals to use on it. I'd quite fancy doing a Canadian Pacific Series 300, because CP operated them across the Pacific into Sydney during the '60s. A quick search suggests that there are none. Can anyone enlighten me, or point me in a useful direction? TIA.

23 minutes ago, Admiral Puff said:

Having just picked up a Mach 2 Britannia kit, kindly carted home from Telford for me by Ley "Mr Platypus" Reynolds, I've gone looking for some decent decals to use on it. I'd quite fancy doing a Canadian Pacific Series 300, because CP operated them across the Pacific into Sydney during the '60s. A quick search suggests that there are none. Can anyone enlighten me, or point me in a useful direction? TIA.

There will be in the not too distant future.

I have just got the Mach 2 kit and will rescale my 1/144 decals to fit :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 26Decals said:

There will be in the not too distant future.

I have just got the Mach 2 kit and will rescale my 1/144 decals to fit :)

You've won me! (Whether or not that's a good thing I'll leave others to say ...)

You might also consider doing a decent set of B O Airways decals - painting that cheat line to enable use of the kit sheet will be no fun at all!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 03/12/2017 at 3:12 PM, Admiral Puff said:

I want to do o e of those to eventually, in CP  colours.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...