Rigging Hell it's The Bloody Paryliser!!! Handley Page O/400 1/72 RFI (At Last!)

Magnificent result Johnny.

I have 2 of these kits hidden away somewhere, one with a Roseplane 0/100 conversion too. One day maybe, for now I'll read & re-read your wip.

Edge

• Thanks 1

That looks absolutely brilliant. Was interested to see the “plan view” shots from above....it sure has some serious wingspan, something I had never really picked up from pictures I had seen in the past.

• Thanks 1

Beautiful, Johnny, absolutely beautiful! We'll make a rigger of you yet! She's a big beast too, one reason I plan on doing mine with folded wings.....

Ian

• Thanks 1

An absolutely stunning build and a fitting tribute to a great man.  I've had this kit in the stash for more years than I care to remember and I can safely say that when (if) i get round to building it it isn't going to be a patch on this. 

BTW, is Dawn of the Dead the one with the zombies stumbling around a shopping arcade?  Always reminds me of my local Morrisons!

Edited by Meatbox8
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, kapam said:

Brilliant!

I'd simulate a bit more mud/turf on the tyres, but that's just me.

Love it.

:clap:

Yes . I know what you’re getting at. The base however I did for my Swordfish build a while back. She just looked nice sitting pretty is all. Glad you like her. 

Johnny

Fantastic result - you must be proud. I followed the build thread and I must print it off as reference for future. Interesting info on involvement by Keith Park pre Battle of Britain. Congratulations.

• Thanks 1