This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Hayabusa

Disappointed with Hannants customer service

Hi there i am paging Mr. Hannants.

i am customer of Hannants for a long time, never had any issues.

Sorry to tell but i am really disappointed by your customer service. Ordered Parts from Squadron but half of it was missing, i reported directly after i got the delivery.

Kim Dyer responded but in a way i'm not used to. She forwarded my mail to Squadron and asked them to send me the missing parts, Squadron never send me a mail, no parts recieved from them.

Here where I come from the dealer takes responability and will send you a new set in exchange for the incomplete one and you get refund for posting the items back to the dealer.

The item I ordered is still in stock at Hannants.

I payed 10 euro postage for one item to get everything quick and now i am waiting.......anoying and I don't have that much spare time to play around with.

Wrote her a mail and told her that now I will send the item back to Hannants on Monday.

Hope that I get a new set before x-mas as this is the model want to do in my precious holidays. 

Order recieved and complained November 16.

Thomas G.

Rather than post your displeasure on this forum I think that you should have approached Hannants directly; if they've not sorted the issue satisfactorily after your first contact go back to them directly.  All you appear to have done is build an additional link into your chain and thereby delay a substantive response.  I also think that it's a bit invidious of you to name the Hannants employee concerned on this forum: he or she could have been having a particularly lousy day for no reason connected with work and therefore not performing to their usual standard.

It's it's not clear from your post hi Hannants we're the principal to your supply or simply an agent of Squadron: in the former situation they should resolve the situation; in the latter they'd be quite justified in dropping the ball into Squadron's lap.

If you still fail to receive a satisfactory response from Hannants your next port of call should be the Trading Standards Office that covers Lowestoft.  

It isn't improbable that someone from Hannants, even David Hannants himself, peruses this site, but it may well not be part of their daily routine, so you may well be waiting some days for a direct reply, even a pm, to it.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if the mods don't close this thread down: so many in a similar vein have deteriorated into slanging matches and p***ing competitions in the past that this could become just one more too many.  I'd also be surprised if Hannants don't fully resolve your issue, just be reasonable with them; they have a professional reputation to consider and I don't doubt that they will get the matter sorted.

PS: I'm not any employee of, or shareholder in, Hannants; like you my only connection with them is as a customer.

Edited by stever219
PS

55 minutes ago, stever219 said:

It isn't improbable that someone from Hannants, even David Hannants

@decalmaster  is David Hannant, though he's not been on here for a while (or logged in here)

I agree with @stever219  though, this is not really the place for this, but perhaps the above might help.

25 minutes ago, Troy Smith said:

@decalmaster  is David Hannant, though he's not been on here for a while (or logged in here)

Thanks Troy; I hadn't realised that.

On 2.12.2017 at 9:38 PM, stever219 said:

Rather than post your displeasure on this forum I think that you should have approached Hannants directly; if they've not sorted the issue satisfactorily after your first contact go back to them directly.  All you appear to have done is build an additional link into your chain and thereby delay a substantive response.  I also think that it's a bit invidious of you to name the Hannants employee concerned on this forum: he or she could have been having a particularly lousy day for no reason connected with work and therefore not performing to their usual standard.

It's it's not clear from your post hi Hannants we're the principal to your supply or simply an agent of Squadron: in the former situation they should resolve the situation; in the latter they'd be quite justified in dropping the ball into Squadron's lap.

If you still fail to receive a satisfactory response from Hannants your next port of call should be the Trading Standards Office that covers Lowestoft.  

It isn't improbable that someone from Hannants, even David Hannants himself, peruses this site, but it may well not be part of their daily routine, so you may well be waiting some days for a direct reply, even a pm, to it.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if the mods don't close this thread down: so many in a similar vein have deteriorated into slanging matches and p***ing competitions in the past that this could become just one more too many.  I'd also be surprised if Hannants don't fully resolve your issue, just be reasonable with them; they have a professional reputation to consider and I don't doubt that they will get the matter sorted.

PS: I'm not any employee of, or shareholder in, Hannants; like you my only connection with them is as a customer.

Hi Stever,

Please read carefully before you tell me what to do and who is responsible. I have contacted them twice already!

I am really an easy customer but I had no response from Squadron or Hannants even though I wrote a second mail telling that I will send the uncomplete item beack to them if I don't get any answer to my mail. Sending incomplete goods back to get a complete set is my right. Complaining about no response in a week is my right, getting  what I payed for is my right. Never had any issues with them but this is nor good neither very professional. Maybe I'm not the biggest customer in the world but at least I want a response after one week or am I asking to much? I payed directly, they charged my Credit Card.

I worked in the field and if my company would do this the guy who did would for sure have an uncomfortable time.

Last not least, they sell squadron products, this means squadron is responsible???? Interesting, we sell OEM to someone and then the dealer takes the money but the service is done by the factory who sells OEM to someone else???? If this is the rule in the UK I understand that.

Im what kind of forum do you think I should post this?? 

Regards

Thomas

I don't think you should post this in any forum: it's between you and them, the rest of us don't need to know.

He's making a valid point that he's had, by the looks of it, a poor service from Hannant's, why wouldn't the rest of us like to know if they don't provide a good service.

I too have experienced poor customer service. Two e-mails sent to them on availability of a kit - neither replied to! That is poor service to my mind and should be made known.

John