Meng KV2

Who you calling a Toon?

My Latest toon tank from Meng, I love these little critters.

WIP post here WIP Post

Toon%20KV2%20018-L.jpg

Toon%20KV2%20019-L.jpg

Toon%20KV2%20020-L.jpg

Toon%20KV2%20021-L.jpg

Toon%20KV2%20023-L.jpg

Toon%20KV2%20022-L.jpg

Toon%20KV2%20024-L.jpg

II know I could just keep adding more and more but I just had to stop before I wreaked everything in my rush to just add one more thing.  For what this kit is I think she came out grand and I will build more of these and the cute series of aircraft as they are so much fun to work on.  I'll always think of my London trip when I look at this one as I bought her behind Waterloo station :)  I wasn't going to but the good lady wife insisted that I do :)  

Thanks for looking in and if you have one of these kits in your stash please give it a go, they only take a few weeks and are great fun.

I hope you like my little critter.

Dan

• Like 7

Go on Corsairfox…- You know you want to build one of these little critters, come over to the dark side the waters fine :D  Thanks for the kind comments.  I cannot help myself. I started up the Tiger models Cute Spitfire last night, modified her into a MkIIa and am working on the interior.  Soooooo much fun Hahahahahahaha B)

Jim - These little critters are everywhere,   (  Behind You!) :) Thanks! 

Andy - As I am big fan of your work your comments are very much appreciated, so glad you like the little thing.  I thought you might like the moss.  A touch trite but I like the spark of colour and these things are meant to be fun :D 

Stix - All about the fun, super pleased folks seem to like them and 'get' the fun. Thanks!