Recon 51's

9 hours ago, Habu12 said:

Don’t you mean Recon -6’s? Since they’re F-6’s. 😉 Diggin though!👍🏼

Yes you are might of generated more curiosity that way or the use of the Term Recce might of helped also.These guys were  not the always the stripped down version like some of their counterparts for more speed.Alot of the Recce crates were some very colorful birds in  their own right.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, javlin said:

Yes you are might of generated more curiosity that way or the use of the Term Recce might of helped also.These guys were  not the always the stripped down version like some of their counterparts for more speed.Alot of the Recce crates were some very colorful birds in  their own right.

Oh by all means! :yes:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bob Henry said:

Nice work. I noticed that you are in Biloxi .... drove by there last week.              Bob H.

All My life Bob Military brat father enlisted in 37 and ended up in the 92BG first real group to make it overseas intact.The group before if memory serves me right lost 50% of it's planes;when they launched it was all quiet and they made it.My Father finished 20yrs active and 22yrs civil out at KAFB.Thks for Looking in everyone much appreciated.I have one good arm right now had some shoulder work yesterday but my L/hand still works :) Kevin

Re_Con_51_002.jpgRe_Con_51_004.jpg

Which The Recon PRXIX will hang in this cabinet with the Hurri Going up top.I know wrong color scheme first TechMod decals for the plane I select got soft to quick my fault not TM's excellent decals by the way.

Man_Cave_007.jpg

Edited by javlin
  • Like 1