Sdkfz 234 Panzerpahwagon Italeri Kit

KAYELL

It has been great for you, the painting and the weathering I love, and with the additions that you say you have used, the detailed level gives it a magnificent touch.
Especially open side boxes and engine grilles. The wheels are those of the kit (rigid plastic) or rubber ...:goodjob:

Cheers Kayell :yes:

• Like 1

Thank you all for your kind comments it means a

great deal

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:55 PM, Buzby061 said:

Beautifully turned out. 

The only Italeri kit I’ve ever done is the Crusader, how does this one build?

Pete

Hi Pete, the kit   OOB builds very well. I inflicted problems due to messing about!

17 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

It has been great for you, the painting and the weathering I love, and with the additions that you say you have used, the detailed level gives it a magnificent touch.
Especially open side boxes and engine grilles. The wheels are those of the kit (rigid plastic) or rubber ...:goodjob:

Cheers Kayell :yes:

Hi Francis. the wheels are the kit wheels.

Cheers

Keith

• Like 1

Super job!

All the extras make that great model even better.

I built Tamiya's (re-boxed Italeri) kit of this vehicle, which came with a bit of PE, two figures, and a motorcycle and rider and I must say I loved it. Unfortunately it suffered a catastrophic accident and is no more. It's interesting to see the difference in the decals supplied. The Tamiya kit just offered the crosses and 'licence plate' number. I don't recall the storage boxes coming with the 'open' option though, and neither do I remember the engine grills being 'open' either, certainly there was no PE for the grills.  Did you open all these up yourself, or is my memory bad?

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 7:48 PM, Badder said:

Super job!

All the extras make that great model even better.

I built Tamiya's (re-boxed Italeri) kit of this vehicle, which came with a bit of PE, two figures, and a motorcycle and rider and I must say I loved it. Unfortunately it suffered a catastrophic accident and is no more. It's interesting to see the difference in the decals supplied. The Tamiya kit just offered the crosses and 'licence plate' number. I don't recall the storage boxes coming with the 'open' option though, and neither do I remember the engine grills being 'open' either, certainly there was no PE for the grills.  Did you open all these up yourself, or is my memory bad?

Rearguards,

Badder

Hi Badder

The storage bins were scratched, and the grills were from the etch set

Cheers

Keith

• Like 1