Have a question on colors of a couple types

I'm in the process of building a couple models, one military and Japanese, and one German and experimental but not military.

The first one is a Mitsubishi K3M3, and is the Czech Master Resin and is in 1/72. Not only do I have a question on interior color, but also, where can I find photos of the interior, as in both cases, Czech Master is woefully inadequate  with regard to both of those, such as window placement, said windows being filled in with thin resin flash, with the frame parts clearly defined.

The second is the Master X 1/48 DFS-40 experimental flying wing. Again, like Czech Master, the instructions aren't  exactly informative as to points, with what the instructions show and the box art not being exactly agreeing with each other, and as far as painting, well, let's just say what I'm on my own, as the only colors available is the box art. And then there are the other things, such as a couple semi circles that the instructions show that are on the wing kink near the tips, no photos or the box art show those, and a few other items like that, plus one pe part which is not shown anywhere in the instruction sheet.

Don't get me wrong, both kits are wonderful, the K3M being detailed enough for a 1/72, and the DFS is a wonder to behold(not as in, "I wonder what the heck I got myself into", but as in a wonderful molding), besides which, I've always had a crush on the DFS ever since I saw it in Lippisch's book, The Delta Wing. My thoughts on this is that this is the most beautiful flying wing ever designed, and would even make for a very nice full size homebuilt aeroplane should anyone ever get brave enough to attempt building it, including me.