Micro Mir 1/144 RAF Argosy

jaw

1 hour ago, Lord Riot said:

If only there was a 1/72 one!!!

1 hour ago, Lord Riot said:

If only there was a 1/72 one!!!

Don’t know why there is a double quote but there is a 1/72 scale RAF Argosy done by Mach2.

John

1 hour ago, jaw said:

Don’t know why there is a double quote but there is a 1/72 scale RAF Argosy done by Mach2.

John

Would like to compare the 2, wonder if micro mir is well received they might be willing to upscale to 72 nd

Phil

Nice kit but a pig to build. I've got one and abandoned it until I feel ready to carry on with it.  Parts are so tiny, delicate  and fine in places. The props, two types supplied, are joined at the sprues midway along the blades that nearly all of mine broke at those points!! No matter how careful and with new blades in knife, thye are tricky to separate from the sprues. Undercart legs too!  Not saying its a bad kit it is nice but just want to put the word out that its not an easy one to do especially in 1/144.  

4 minutes ago, Paul J said:

Nice kit but a pig to build. I've got one and abandoned it until I feel ready to carry on with it.  Parts are so tiny, delicate  and fine in places. The props, two types supplied, are joined at the sprues midway along the blades that nearly all of mine broke at those points!! No matter how careful and with new blades in knife, thye are tricky to separate from the sprues. Undercart legs too!  Not saying its a bad kit it is nice but just want to put the word out that its not an easy one to do especially in 1/144.  

Agreed , not "shake n bake" but I will take it for now!