1/72nd Matchbox Halifax- FINISHED

tonyot

That looks brilliant Tony. I must admit the split personality bit had me confused till I went back & read of your decal woes, teach me to skim read ( I really just like looking at the pictures. :D ) I think it works really well though & you've brought it off beautifully. :thumbsup:

Steve.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hiya Folks,.....just found another kit in the loft,.....anybody want it for £15 plus postage?

Image result for matchbox halifax

If not....I`ll stick it on e bay,.....thought I`d mention it here on the GB.

Cheers

Tony

19 minutes ago, tonyot said:

Hiya Folks,.....just found another kit in the loft,.....anybody want it for £15 plus postage?

Cheers

Tony

I'd rather see you build it Tony.

Edited by Beard

38 minutes ago, Beard said:

I'd rather see you build it Tony.

Yeah but the wife doesn`t,..... I`m having to have a clearout :blahblahblah:

Cheers

Tony

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, tonyot said:

Cheers

Tony

Tony, it is not allowed to sell some models here in the GB, so if you want to do that then go the the selling trade on the site. 

Cheers

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Arniec said:

Tony, it is not allowed to sell some models here in the GB, so if you want to do that then go the the selling trade on the site. 

Cheers

No worries,...sorry about that.

• Like 1

Stunning.  You've taught me a lesson, as someone who always wants a 'better' kit of a given subject.  With modelling skill and patience (but you're so fast!) a supposedly imperct kit can yield an exquisite result.

I guess that's part of what this Group Build is about?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 14:24, tonyot said:

And on the other,....as it would have looked earlier on the 28th November 1941 when it dropped the brave Czech agents who were responsible for killing Reinhard Heydrich in Bohemia, and who were tragically betrayed by one of their own to the German`s, resulting in a final shoot out in the Karel Boroejsky Church in Prague. The films `Operation Daybreak' & `Operation Anthropoid' both cover this immensely brave but tragic story and I highly recommend them, especially the former.

Hi Tony,

Just had a read through your Halifax article and having noticed that this was the aircraft which the two Czech agents were dropped from, I thought that I would make a third film recommendation of this event, 'The Man with the Iron Heart' is currently available on Netflix (UK) and well worth a watch.

Cheers

• Like 1