1/35 T-34/85 Tank

That you have finished it! I think it has been very good, and this time, the photos are a little bit bigger, which makes it possible to better appreciate the good work achieved.

I thought it was me the only thing that happened to that with the PEs, but I see that no ... :D, always stick where you do not have to stick, always stick on the clips, always stick on your fingers, of course to the first occasion, and never the first (maybe the 6th or 7th attempt), in its corresponding place ... Murphy's Law ??? :rage:

:goodjob:cheers Jim :yes:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jim Wasley said:

Thanks Tobby for you kind comments,I would say your Grandfather sure would have had some stories to tell.Cheers. 

Jim

Yep Jim. He had indeed. He was a tank officer and he was caught by the red army in 1945 in the Kurlandkessel. He came back in 1953 from Siberia. Long time mate...

It was him that woke my interest in tanks an I still got his Iron crosses...

Cheers

T.

PS. Sorry, I know it is a modellers forum only, so my next post will jusr deal with models, not grandfathers...

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tobby the Hun said:

Yep Jim. He had indeed. He was a tank officer and he was caught by the red army in 1945 in the Kurlandkessel. He came back in 1953 from Siberia. Long time mate...

It was him that woke my interest in tanks an I still got his Iron crosses...

Cheers

T.

PS. Sorry, I know it is a modellers forum only, so my next post will jusr deal with models, not grandfathers...

That's fine Tobby without Grandfathers we would not be modelers:DCheers

9 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

That you have finished it! I think it has been very good, and this time, the photos are a little bit bigger, which makes it possible to better appreciate the good work achieved.

I thought it was me the only thing that happened to that with the PEs, but I see that no ... :D, always stick where you do not have to stick, always stick on the clips, always stick on your fingers, of course to the first occasion, and never the first (maybe the 6th or 7th attempt), in its corresponding place ... Murphy's Law ??? :rage:

:goodjob:cheers Jim :yes:

Thanks Francis,Glad you liked it,sure right about the super glue.Cheers.