Trident dimensions

Turbofan

Fuse length is 114 ft 9 inches or 34.98 Metres, same as the series 1, diameter is ..I can't find my Trident book ! How helpful was that ?? Try and use daylight in the morning but someone  will probably be on here first with that info.

Edit.. If its any help, doubtful, the diameter is the same throughout the Trident 1-3

Edited by bzn20

Fuse diameter 12 foot 1 1/2 " taken from a 3 view Drg of a 1E.

Edited by bzn20

23 hours ago, Turbofan said:

Does anyone have any Trident 2E fuselage length and width dimensions

Thanks very much.. Every now and again somebody asks something and I end up digging around looking for answers..

I had a good day reading a Trident special and while I was looking finding things I didn't know I had or things I hadn't heard before.. Some of the photos !

Ask me another and pick me another book to look for !

Thanks for all your searching bzn20! I always think that the research is just as rewarding as the actual modelling!

Which is your Trident Special?

I've seen a few 3 view drawings but none have the fuselage diameter. I've passed on the dimensions to Kurt I think he needed just the fuselage length, as far as I know the 114ft 9 in is an overall dimension including the tail bullet but he says he can now work that out.

The Trident 2E won't be ready for about a year yet.

I'm glad I found out AA will be doing the Trident 2 as I was soon going to cut down and convert one of my F-RSIN 3Bs! 

Cheers,

Ian

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Turbofan said:

114ft 9 in

It gives also that 114 ft 9 inch length too Nose to end of Bullet

I think I'm going to have to get that magazine!

There are quite a few at £1.99 that I wouldn't mind getting. I often see them when they're released but I'm too tight to spend £5.99 on a magazine, but £1.99 that's altogether different!!

Cheers,

Ian

13 hours ago, Turbofan said:

£5.99 on a magazine

They give them the stupid name of Bookazines..I have most of these Classic Airliners except Concorde and BAe 146.

The BAC 1-11 issue starts off with a double page b&w pic of a Comet 1 being transported on a Lorry and says its a Hunting 107 ! The rest of it is good though.