Can’t reply to for sale threads

Simply put...I can see no way of replying to posts on the for sale forum.  I see no reply box or button, and no other links with which to respond.

Thry are current/active threads eg The one about richard leaving the UK presently on the top

other threads on similar topics talk about permissions issues etc - could that be the case here?

I’m using an IPad Pro...

thanks in in advance for any help.

Pretty sure that bhouse above has hit the nail on the head. You need another 51 posts to take part in either selling or buying on here. Theres a sticky thread at the top of the for sale forum giving the details.

Oh ok. I thought the 100 post rule was just for placing ads/starting threads, and not just replying to them.

eg the red bit which says...

Topic starters must have 100 posts or more to post. Posts from users below this limit will be deleted

shame as there are some tasty offerings there...I think I’m on 93 posts - so will have to get my activity up a bit...

thanks for the replies chaps.

richard

Edited by sennapod

Richard- 

Sorry to be the bringer of bad tidings, but I think that posts in chat don't count towards the 100. It looks as if you're on 49 'qualifying' posts :confused:

By the way, the post counter updates periodically rather than instantly so don't be surprised if your post count doesn't increase every time you post.

Thanks blouse for clarifying..in the back of my mind I always new there were two grades of post eg qualifying and non qualifying.....so I’ll have to get EVEN more busy

shame as I’ve been a member for several years already, but am just not that active due to ‘life’ getting in the way.k. Still...kids have gone to Uni and I’m considering retirement soon.

9 hours ago, sennapod said:

Thanks blouse

Watch what you call him...he might get shirty !

• Haha 1