This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Beardie

Anyone recognise this aircraft description? or know what it was

18 minutes ago, Beardie said:

Thanks for that info

How do you do that @bzn thing?  Anyway..that flight wasn't repeated today.

@bzn20That's a simple trick, you just type the @ symbol and then the username of the person you want to get the response, as you type the name a box opens up with the matches to that name so you don't usually have to type the whole thing.

@Beardie Whooop,whooooop !  Thanks Beardie

@Beardie

OOH..it works!

Twin Otter is at correct time.

I don't know if they have removed the Flybe titles yet so if it still is like this,is it possible she clocked on to the colours below the 'be' ?

G-BVVK1.jpg

@Scimitar It could well be Richard, or maybe it was sunlight or some other light phenomena (rare in Scotland I know but still possible). She said the wheels were brown as well which I thought was highly unlikely.

4 minutes ago, Beardie said:

@Scimitar It could well be Richard, or maybe it was sunlight or some other light phenomena (rare in Scotland I know but still possible). She said the wheels were brown as well which I thought was highly unlikely.

Many is the argument about colours and equipment that fills the pages of BM and every other model forum. Tells you something that it's hard to get an accurate identification of something that happened last week let alone seventy years ago.