If you're one of the gradually reducing number of folks that aren't currently receiving notifications to topics you've subscribed to, or PMs you're receiving, first check you've got the correct address in your profile, then drop in and post your experience in this thread, remembering to tell us your email provider's details, which is the part after the @ in your email address.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Hi all,

This is my first armour model in years, certainly since joining BM and it's the old Matchbox T-34.

I have built this as part of the ongoing Matchbox GB and mine is not the only bit of armour being done for it, though some more would be nice. I know it's not a super accurate kit but was built as a bit of nostalgia and fun and I really enjoyed building it, and it will not be my last armour model either. Anyway here are some pictures;

38419137281_0732c08ddd_o_d.jpg

37704661874_26c7b834f1_o_d.jpg

38387794702_e24b8e86dd_o_d.jpg

38387797152_e631b1c4cb_o_d.jpg

38387798922_4a0e7761d8_o_d.jpg

38419162401_8e5ea0c0e1_o_d.jpg

38419166431_05bb996988_o_d.jpg

38419170381_d012e4075d_o_d.jpg

38387807852_cd2cf0c0bd_o_d.jpg

And for those of you who are interested here is a link to the build.

Thanks for looking in.

Craig.

Hi Craig. Welcome back to the dark side! As I said in your WIP thread you've done a cracking job with the old kit and the base and figure really set it off well. Looking forward to seeing more AFV builds from the Minion household at some point!!

:clap2::clap2:

Kind regards,

Stix

Nice work :) The figure is particularly excellent.

3 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Craig. Welcome back to the dark side! As I said in your WIP thread you've done a cracking job with the old kit and the base and figure really set it off well. Looking forward to seeing more AFV builds from the Minion household at some point!!

:clap2::clap2:

Kind regards,

Stix

Cheers Stix,

I will build some more armour in the future, and if some (a lot!) of you armour guys vote for the 80's Asia GB for next year then I will build one for that too!

2 hours ago, Paul A H said:

Nice work :) The figure is particularly excellent.

Thanks Paul, much appreciated, although I cannot take credit for the figure as ( as I say in my WIP thread) my son painted him.

Craig.

What a nostalgia !, I never made this model specifically (the Matchbox Puma, yes), although if I knew it well, I still have the Matchbox paper catalog of the time, the closest thing was one to 1/72 of the Esci brand, and It was already small, but this one 1/76 ... :goodjob:

Cheers mate :yes: