This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
MAD STEVE

Car Models at SMW

Afternoon Chaps :bye:

Does anyone have a link that shows us pics of the car models, Sci Fi and all the other stuff on display at SMW last weekend?

There's like looooads of photos of planes and boats and stuff, but not really any of the cars and other stuff.

Mad Steve

Edited by MAD STEVE

Mad Steve,

I really am loathe to rain on the Britmodeller vehicle section parade but the IPMS car SIG's are quite active on the facebook pages that have been set up. Try searching on there, loads of pics last time I looked in.

Steve.

I saw the box for the new Belkits Open Manta, and I want one! :Tasty: Due the first half of 2018 IIRC.  I had a quick chat to the chap lurking nearby on Saturday.

35 minutes ago, Mike said:

I saw the box for the new Belkits Open Manta, and I want one! :Tasty: Due the first half of 2018 IIRC.  I had a quick chat to the chap lurking nearby on Saturday.

Only one Mike :) 

Been waiting since I basically started building cars for one of them, so might have to have a couple, or three, or four :) 

54 minutes ago, MAD STEVE said:

Only one Mike :) 

Depends on finances at the time... I'd love to do one in that lovely gunmetal grey the road-going version was available in, but I do like the rally schemes too :)

Tamiya boxing of the Panigale Tricalore was on the stand with the Manta sprues too. Italeri had some of the forthcoming [if not available already] re-releases on their stand, good to see the Lancia Stratos back.