Telford announcements

Ranger626

18 hours ago, Colin @ Freightdog Models said:

Dave Little of Combat Kits has taken over the Magna range, and will be revising the re-issuing items that have not been superseded by better injection kits over the coming months. First ones that were on sale at the show were the Lancastrian and Halton conversions, and the Twin Pioneer complete kit. This has been completely reworked with greatly improved surface detail and clear resin replacing the vacform canopies. Resin used for the main parts is to a much higher standard and appropriate metal parts are now being professionally cast. Next up will be the single engine Pioneer, master rework is being done by three respected UK pattern makers, the reworked range will be available through the Freightdog website soon.

Colin 

That's good to hear Colin, as such an esoteric range would be hard to replace.  Add to that the revamp, and I'll be looking intently at a revised Martin-Baker MB2 if you get that done :Tasty:

31 minutes ago, Mike said:

That's good to hear Colin, as such an esoteric range would be hard to replace.  Add to that the revamp, and I'll be looking intently at a revised Martin-Baker MB2 if you get that done :Tasty:

Thanks Mike, when I saw the twin pin I couldn't believe it was ever a Magna kit, amazing what casting in grey resin and adding neat panel lines can do to a model!

Colin 

1 hour ago, Colin @ Freightdog Models said:

Thanks Mike, when I saw the twin pin I couldn't believe it was ever a Magna kit, amazing what casting in grey resin and adding neat panel lines can do to a model!

Colin 

Oh aye.  Take care with the MB-2 though, as the cowling shape was a bit screwed up on the original.  I have a copy that I reviewed, and was in the process of trying to improve it, but lost the will to live! :lol:

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Oh aye.  Take care with the MB-2 though, as the cowling shape was a bit screwed up on the original.  I have a copy that I reviewed, and was in the process of trying to improve it, but lost the will to live! :lol:

Call yourself a modeller, what's wrong with Milliput. I've got shares in them.:smile:

• Haha 1

On 11/13/2017 at 10:49 AM, Mike said:

HpH had their amazing B-36 Peacemaker on show.  That was pretty jaw-dropping, if not exactly an announcement

Did you secure a review copy for the Britmodeller executive suite?

On 11/14/2017 at 5:03 AM, Panzer Vor!!! said:

The most iconic plane in the RAF was the Spitfire  so perhaps a retool 1/24 Spitfire ?

low-back FR.XIV, of course.  Hey, this IS Rumourmonger, isn't it? 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, gingerbob said:

Did you secure a review copy for the Britmodeller executive suite?

:lol: no... I doubt I'd have got it through the workshop door.  That thing is seriously large, and I was quite pleased to see the level of detail they've got in there already :yes: