Catalina G-BLSC or VR-BPS Photos

F4u

Hi there, 

Don't know if anyone can help me out but I am after photos of the plane sailing Catalina from the 1990's especially any of the aircraft at the Fighter meet Airshows of the 90's. I was crew at the time and would like to see if I was caught by someone and if anyone has images of the Odessy tour it did. 

Many Thanks 

Guy 

48 minutes ago, Max Headroom said:

Does this help?

http://www.michaelprophet.com/News_articles/News_articles2012/PSTravel.html

Some photos relate to VR-BPS and others to Z-CAT.

Trevor

Thanks Trevor but I do know of that site :D

Guy

Don't know anything about the 'Odessy tour'. But I'm sure I have some photos of it when it came to Ireland for an airshow around that time. 

I also have photos of it as it languished in Weston Airport after it's accident. I was able to crawl all over it as it sat there. Sad to see it scrapped. 

I suspect there would be photos from an aviation magazine in its Odyssey theme from the time. Was Odyssey a travel agency? If so they will have photos.

Edited by noelh

20 hours ago, noelh said:

Don't know anything about the 'Odessy tour'. But I'm sure I have some photos of it when it came to Ireland for an airshow around that time. 

I also have photos of it as it languished in Weston Airport after it's accident. I was able to crawl all over it as it sat there. Sad to see it scrapped. 

I suspect there would be photos from an aviation magazine in its Odyssey theme from the time. Was Odyssey a travel agency? If so they will have photos.

Catalina Odyssey was the name of the tour run by Peter Stuyvesant Travel and it was to South America . It was sad to see it scrapped if it was handled properly it could still be flying .

Guy