Phantom FGR.2 Fujimi 1/72

Hope you don't mind me pointing out some points which I'm surprised no one else has picked up on.Your model depicts an aircraft of 228 OCU around 1988/1990.The Phantom had been withdrawn from the strike/reconnaissance role by 1976/77 in favour of the Jaguar so your weapon fit is incorrect,it should be Sparrow or Skyflash,Sidewinder and occasionally the SUU 23A gunpod on the centreline.Have to agree with everyone else though,excellent job especially the weathering underneath.

Edited by Wightboy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Wightboy said:

Hope you don't mind me pointing out some points which I'm surprised no one else has picked up on.Your model depicts an aircraft of 228 OCU around 1988/1990.The Phantom had been withdrawn from the strike/reconnaissance role by 1976/77 in favour of the Jaguar so your weapon fit is incorrect,it should be Sparrow or Skyflash,Sidewinder and occasionally the SUU 23A gunpod on the centreline.Have to agree with everyone else though,excellent job especially the weathering underneath.

Thank you for information.

Unfortunately, I didn't know about it. And in the set were no Sidewinders and pylons for them. That's why I chose this version of weapons.

In future I hope  I'll do it correct)))

• Like 1