Sets for the Peak turret;

1510051509_c109_12.jpg

Swingfire;

1510051680_c111_12.JPG

30mm turret;

1510051573_c110_12.JPG

Ambulance;

1510051726_c112_13.JPG

With Early pattern side skirts and rear mudguards., General update set. & 81mm Mortar Conversion sets to come.

Good news.

Julien

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I see that most of the conversion sets are more than the price of the kit, which means kit and conversion equal to about £85.........and I believe that replacement tracks are not far away from being offered, so, a bit more to add to initial outlay of kit....................I think I would sooner buy 2 x 432 kits and forgo the conversion(May go for the tracks though)

Perhaps by the time that you add all these extras on, it would be cheaper to buy the Accurate Armour 432 from the start?

https://accurate-armour.com/products/135th-kits/k033

The resin tracks on the AA kit are not the best TBH, very tricky to get to conform around the idler and sprockets and to get looking right in general. I’ve built a few of these kits (5 in total) and they are really nice, better in some places than the takom kit but a very challenging build due to the suspension and tracks.

Regards

Dan 

My memory seems to tell me that the rear door on the FV438 (Swingfire) was hinged on the opposite side to the 432. Do AA supply a different door and fittings or am I a bit confused?

Phil