Trumpeter Large Scale collection

Here's my Trumpeter collection so far.  I'm going to have to get a bigger bed, a bigger house, a garage, or as the boss lady says "some other place to put that junk"

I have a Jagdtiger coming and for sure want the 1/16 Panther when Trumpeter gets it together so do need more room.

I still prefer the King Tiger, it just has something the others don't, the mystique or whatever, too bad it was such an ill-conceived idea.  Why not build 20,000 Panthers to try to

compete with the 50,000 T-34s running around instead of just 500 KTs and why not use a diesel when gasoline was so short?

Here's the mob

nO8TWCe.jpgaflXpPi.jpgmGwECa5.jpgsBhe3NG.jpgyEys1jf.jpgya5d4co.jpgdwtcDlD.jpg

• Like 13

That really is a great collection Lloyd and I'm pretty sure you can get another two rows of 4 tanks behind those - so plenty of space! B)

Kind regards,

Stix

• Haha 1

Stix maybe they will all fit on the bed but where do they go when it's nappy time though?

I managed to reverse the turret on the T-34 and get it into the display case and the Pkz IV is in there but the SU100

and the KT have to sit on top and any future big scale stuff needs a new spot.

That'll teach me, dammit!!

Lloyd

Thanks guys. 

That's actually the spare bedroom so if I can keep Mr Kitty off the bed I can have a parade any time. He usually curls up in one corner and sleeps for his required 12 hours a day

and he's not happy when I put stuff on "his" bed, or even come into the room sometimes. Bossy little bugger.

Mrs BM12 has been away for 2 weeks now so I can get away with lots of interesting stuff.  Now if that 1/16 Jagdtiger would only come I could get it in here

past the Chief Inspector before she gets home...come on, dammit.

Take care,

Lloyd

• Like 1

Question is, will you have the room for the panther that will hopefully be soon to release? Because I know I won't, but judging by all of your other completed models, I'd say you probably could fit one or two more 1/16 kits in without anyone noticing

Mark

Mark

When that 1/16 Panther comes out I'll make room.  Some of the 50 odd 1/35 models on display will end up on display at the LHS and there are lots more display cases for sale

locally.  There's a real nice one at Leon's Furniture with 4 glass shelves and lighting about 60" high by 48" wide that will hold lots of 1/16 stuff if I can come up with another $800.

Take care,

Lloyd