building

alecras234

I have problems with my hands as im disabled, i can only used my left hand and even my left hand has limited movement.    I was looking at Hobbyboss easy assembly kits and thought they would make modelling easier for me.   Are all hobbyboss kits easy assembly or only certain ones?   I was looking at aircraft and a few of those say easy assembly on the box.    I was looking at Tanks by hobbyboss but none of those have easy assembly on the box.  My mate has got me the JU-88 easy assembly kit by Hobbyboss for christmas which im looking forward to having.

• Like 1

Not all Hobbyboss kits are easy assembly – just the ones that state it on the box. I don't think that Hobbyboss do easy assembly tanks, just had a look and I can't find any. If you are looking for tanks then it may be better to post a question in the 'AFV' forum with a title like 'what tanks are easy to build'.

As a wingy-thing nut, the only easy assemble AFV that I know of are the 1/72 'plastic soldier' brand. I assume that 1/35 may be better for you because of the larger parts.

Hope that helps.

If the kit is easy assembly, it will say so on the box. I think these kits are the way to go as you try and work out ways around your disability. I hope you will post a WIP as it might provide inspiration to others.

Martian

Regarding easy-assembly AFVs it might be worth looking at some of the wargame models out there. Whilst these aren't "museum quality" replicas, they're often more detailed than you might expect, and since they're designed for people who want to get models on the table quickly, they have limited parts count.

Oh, Hobby Boss easy assembly kits build into nice replicas!