This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Hi Kris

No its resin from the Flyhawk set, nice detail but I needed to remove the rear floor and have to cut down the deckhouse that sits under it for it to fit properly. The white on the front face is just plastic card built up to increase the diameter of the barbette as its too small and the turret overhangs the edges when it should be flush. Surprisingly ALL the barbettes are too small but the rear ones appear a different size to the front ones? go figure!

one step forward, two steps back springs to mind as an apt phrase for the last week.......

• Molds are made and look fine, however when i went to start casting I found my supply of resin has gone off! so I now need to order some more.
  • Bridge fittings are assembled from the uber fiddly Northstar items and looked okish, at least untill I dropped them.......
  • Finally I have chose a base and made a start on its assembly, looks like theres abit of room left in one corner? really hoping santa brings me something small and minesweeperish in shape to fill it!

38993312681_4683fe9432_k.jpg38957143432_70e00d76d4_k.jpg24129354947_b5f66e3c2f_k.jpg38920595382_dd8a50a1aa_k.jpg