Meng Bradley M2A3 1/35

I have the same optic on my AR... the difference was I don’t need a permit.  I live in the South of the US and our gun laws are...liberal... to say the least.

Hunting here is quite different too, for the most part all you need is a license (get it online, takes 5 minutes) and you’re good to go, there’s literally millions of acres of public land.  

Some states and species have restricted numbers or tags, but for the most part anyone can hunt any animal anywhere (in season).

I do wish our suppressor laws were as relaxed as yours though.

Sounds fun CK. Yep, the Vortex is a good sight. I shoot with guys who have S&B scopes costing more than 8 times as much, and although clearer they are no way 8 times clearer. I have a Eotech holo sight on the .22, managed to import it from your side of the pond just before ITAR hit.

We have to apply for surpressors, but as long as we can show good reason they are usually granted. Health and safety (hearing protection) is good enough reason. :D

I run an eotech on 3 of my ARs (at home) and then depending on the status I either use an eotech or ACOG at work.  In Baghdad I used an eotech, up in Mosul and in Afghanistan I used the ACOG, most of our engagements were over 300m.

There’s a bill in Congress right now called the Hearing Protections Act that’s trying to remove suppressors from the restricted list, I doubt it’ll pass but until it’s either shut down completely or it passes I’m holding off on doing the paperwork to get one.

To be honest with this amount of hatches opened the interior is quite well exposed. Much better then in tank, without large infantry back door. 

Looks good. 

• 4 weeks later...

The piece you have in question is part of the air filtration system for chemical warfare. The old M42 Promask hooks into it and its supposed to supply the driver with clean air.

Also your display for the guys in the back should be on the left side of the outer turret door not the right side. What time frame is your Brad depicted in?

Cheers for that Whiskey.

The kit was built OOB, so thats where Meng would have you put the display. From memory I think it was circa 2003, but I'd have to dig out the instructions and check. My memories not what it used to be. :)