Su-15T T-58T Prototype

Hello, this is my quite converted Amodel 1:72 Su-15T T-58T Prototype.

Red 37. This plane was in Solntsevo, then in Khodynka museum first standing in the meadow and i hope it is now salvaged in Medyn. The Amodel is superdetailed to the standard of the VES one...

Su-15T Hopfensperger1

• Like 9

On 30.10.2017 at 10:44, Flankerman said:

.....Sukhoi T58VD. The latter two not yet kitted.

Ken

At least i have the T with no hydraulic pressure in the landing gears left, again also benefitting from flankermans references!!

Cheers,

Thomas

su15t2005a

• Like 3

Khodinka had some of the rarest prototypes, that were sadly vandalized after closure. I have greatest admiration and love the British way of saving classy jets:clap:we would need that in Germany too...

su15t2005b

• Like 3

When the Flagon arrived at Khodinka, some pitots were bent or missing and a lost panel on the left intake was closed with a sheet of wood. But otherwise the state was good then...

su15t2005d

• Like 5

Woow ! Really good Flagon !

Nicely done, did you visit Khodinka ??

There was a lot of Strange very sovietic Aircraft up there as I saw in a photo report !

A pretty good source of "James Bondish villains" inspiration !

Congratulations !

Wunderbar !

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, corsaircorp said:

Woow ! Really good Flagon !

Nicely done, did you visit Khodinka ??

There was a lot of Strange very sovietic Aircraft up there as I saw in a photo report !

A pretty good source of "James Bondish villains" inspiration !

Congratulations !

Wunderbar !

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp

Thank you! Never been there. Now its gone. I collected a lot of red star and OKB reference since the sixties!

2 hours ago, exdraken said:

Looks great and realistic!

I suppose, in Germany history of building  and therefore conserving planes was lost somehow, and for good!!

You are right for that brown stuff. That´s not my interest.  But i think of the jets post war, even you wanted it for a museum you didn´t get a F-4F, they rather cut them into pieces. Were are the Seahawks, the Gannets, the Albatroses, F-84, Magisters and so on? There were 917 german Starfighters and only so few survived in Germany. Last week i was in the Oberschleißheim museum and the swedish Draken is gone. No notice nowhere. I don´t like that. That´s what i mean.