The list is too long for this Title field

Graham77

As the title says I have a host of builds to finish and this is the ideal place to do it.

1. Complete the Red Arrows from the Best of British GB

2. Engines and undercarriage of a Revell 787 in BA Colour scheme

3. Heritage 1:48 Glider

4. Heritage SA Bulldog

5. Revell GR7/9 Harrier as a BAE test jet.

6. A host of Spitfires in 72nd to get the airbrushing started!

That should be enough to start with.

cheers

Graham

• Like 5

Too true,

My main worry is that even KUTA starts sooner than I thought. Off the top of my head?

Shall I just move my float-plane GB entry straight across and gain a month.

Roden DC7c that never even got out of the box for the airliners GB

Airfix Mini that went nowhere in the Made in Britain GB

And then there's a Tamiya Mustang that the children brought me yonks ago and really, really deserves to make progress

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

First up the 787. How it started this GB

37390649324_8c8cd1df03_b.jpg

The engines needed constructing

24247065738_329944cd84_b.jpg

and complete

38046377926_9b800f4e1a_b.jpg

And finally all joined up with the wheels on and the leading edge devices painted.

37680033184_e878fa5c20_b.jpg

Finally she has moved from the shelf of shame to the display cabinet. It's taken way too long and I have learnt loads before tackling some other big BA jets. I'm glad it's done but it looks very toy like to me. Next time need to fit the windscreen and sand prior to painting and also spray the leading edges before applying the decals. The decals were kindly made by a colleague on here and I think over time have deteriorated and so started to run when used so may need some more varnish(?) sprayed over them for the 777-2 and 300.(Not a complaint about the quality of the decals more my tardiness in using them). And I also need to get some of the basic decals on for the kits , hold door text etc. (Unfortunately I passed them onto someone else when I got the BA ones made, I'll try and get some more from Revell for the 777's. Next up the Red Arrows...onwards and upwards!

• Like 4

Next up the Red Arrows from Best of British. They basically needed the smoke tanks aerials and finishing touches aswell as some weathering..onto the latest pics

38408830566_b20f62b82c_b.jpg

38408831526_c4a2e524d7_b.jpg

They are getting there, next up tidy up the painting, add the probes to the noses and varnish them all before some weathering! (In fairness these were very close to finished before starting this)

cheers

Graham

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Little posting but the work continues. The reds just need a little weathering and then onto the next projects!

First the ones you know about

37755456754_0e5046d804_b.jpg

and a new entrant, Hobbyboss’ 1/72 Jayhawk... which is nearly ready for the primer.(need to take some more up to date photos)

38488713295_cebcaaf797_b.jpg

i have a couple more days of work and some exams to do then it’s back to the model table to get these done.

Hope you all had a good Christmas and looking forward to following your modelling progress in 2018

All the best

Graham

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Now all is calming down a chance to update the progress, first the Jayhawk is getting close to priming

25801944508_e52caf0c8d_b.jpg

The reds are now ready for the gallery after a little dirtying up!

25801944988_4b8e0f803b_b.jpg

next up I think will be the canopy on the glider, then get the Bulldog and the Jayhawk ready to prime and paint.

thanks for stopping by

keep on KUTA building

Graham

• Like 1

The KUTA mojo is flowing and another is off the shelf. Here is the Heritage Grob Viking (1:48). It only required the canopy attaching and the framework painted so not a big task.......but one that had stalled the project

24859635127_e352000e71_b.jpg

39748696951_7b85da3a85_b.jpg

on to the next one!

cheers

Graham

• Like 1