Sdkfz 184 Schwerer Jagdpanzer "Elephant"

A very tidy Elefant.  Nice 'faded' camo.

I don't think the zimmerit looks bad at all! There was a recent Elefant where the builder (sorry, I've forgotten who it was) used PE zimmerit and it looked TOO neat and tidy. The Tamiya stuff you've used has variation and to me looks much more realistic in that respect.

I'm not going to mention the wonky muzzle brake.... I assume the barrel isn't fitted permanently yet. Oh dear, I mentioned the muzzle brake!:ignore:

Reargaurds,

Badder

Edited by Badder

9 minutes ago, Badder said:

A very tidy Elefant.  Nice 'faded' camo.

I don't think the zimmerit looks bad at all! There was a recent Elefant where the builder (sorry, I've forgotten who it was) used PE zimmerit and it looked TOO neat and tidy. The Tamiya stuff you've used has variation and to me looks much more realistic in that respect.

I'm not going to mention the wonky muzzle brake.... I assume the barrel isn't fitted permanently yet. Oh dear, I mentioned the muzzle brake!:ignore:

Reargaurds,

Badder

Yeah, the Zimmerit. Got the Eduard Etch because it was cheap, and it looks like you said. But it fit the Tiger mantlet fantastic. The Tamiya stuff I ordered for another Tiger. That looks more like the real thing though.

This one here is very nice indeed.

Edited by Soeren
  • Like 1