Shagbat! Mr Mitchell's other design classic...

Hello Crisp,

Still following your build, you did great !

Sorry to see the painting fiasco, These colourcoats seem to be pretty good paint !

Will try this on my japanese aircraft

Will add some more détails on the Navigator and radio tables...

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As already posted in my Brinton build, I slipped at the weekend and broke my left wrist.  One-handed modelling is not a forte of mine... so nothing likely to happen for at least a couple of weeks.

I can still do one-handed keyboard tapping, however, so I will still post on BM.  I also have a cunning plan for what (modelling-wise) I might do until I can use my hand again.  Watch this space...

• Sad 8

Hello Crisp,

Hope that you get better, sorry, I just noticed your wound right now.

I send you my best wishes for a fast and good healing.

Hope that it is not too painfull.

Sincerely.

CC

• Thanks 1

Hope you're splint free soon.

Fell over & sprained my ankle on Monday, still swollen & I can't get up the ladder to the man cave. The perils of entering old-fartdom. Getting withdrawal symptoms, I'll have to send the wife up to bring me down something to sniff!!

Pete

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 1/9/2018 at 11:07 AM, Ex-FAAWAFU said:

I have also seen a video where they swear by Mr Color Self-Levelling with Colourcoats; I have loads of that, and love it to bits. 

That's how we do it on the farm.

Sorry about your wrist, Crisp. Wretched luck.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

And, to further cheer you up, look what I found!

Did someone say WHOOSH?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/149674/message/1517879127/Walrus+Catapult+Drawings+(NOTE-+large+files)

Oh @Pete in Lincs you are a very naughty boy! very naughty indeed!......... think I'd just start off with the trolley assembly though!

Bob

• Haha 1

Sorry to hear of your injury Crisp. I was almost in the same boat last Monday, after diving (unintentionally mind you) off some rocks on the Otter Trail at Storms River Mouth. Gash on my forehead and scalp plus a bone deep wound to my right hand pinky. Fifteen stitches in all, three hours in theatre and a lot of bruising and a R10G bill! On the mend now...

The catapult looks like it could be an interesting build, I remember seeing one at the nationals as it was then at Hendon sometime mid seventies. Exquisite build and the guy came second in the diorama a class to a manky Lancaster crash build.

Colin

• Sad 1