1/35 Scammell(retired)

Cluttered, messy - and verging on stupid even (referring to the last photo, anyway) I love it!

How on earth you managed to build this gem so quickly is beyond me.

Rearguards,

Badder

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Badder said:

Cluttered, messy - and verging on stupid even (referring to the last photo, anyway) I love it!

How on earth you managed to build this gem so quickly is beyond me.

Rearguards,

Badder

Cancer x 2 unrelated the pain keeps me awake so I model,the humor keeps me sane,hope that answers your question,Thanks.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jim Wasley said:

Cancer x 2 unrelated the pain keeps me awake so I model,the humor keeps me sane,hope that answers your question,Thanks.

Awe, now I dunno whether that deserved a 'like' or a 'sad'. Sorry to hear of your illness. I can empathise with the pain and lack of sleep though as my immune system has gone permanently haywire and strips the protective linings from my nerves from my elbows down to my fingertips and from my knees down to the tips of my toes. Then add late-onset type 1 diabetes to that! (I actually got diagnosed with both on the same day some 6 years ago) 

:wonder: I wonder if there's an Eduard P.E.  kit we could each buy to repair and upgrade our respective deficiencies?

Rearguards,

Badder

10 hours ago, Badder said:

Awe, now I dunno whether that deserved a 'like' or a 'sad'. Sorry to hear of your illness. I can empathise with the pain and lack of sleep though as my immune system has gone permanently haywire and strips the protective linings from my nerves from my elbows down to my fingertips and from my knees down to the tips of my toes. Then add late-onset type 1 diabetes to that! (I actually got diagnosed with both on the same day some 6 years ago) 

:wonder: I wonder if there's an Eduard P.E.  kit we could each buy to repair and upgrade our respective deficiencies?

Rearguards,

Badder

Now who's verging on stupid,P.E for Cancer,killed both my parents when I was young.and now has taken 3 friends in the last 2 weeks,I've been battling this for 5 years and 9 ops,and still on going,now this does not need like or sad just courage.Signing OFF.

Another fantastic job sir and I know how it is the modeling does help focus your mind it helps me deal with the crap life throws at you my thoughts are with you hope to see more great pieces from you .🖒👏

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Homer said:

Another fantastic job sir and I know how it is the modeling does help focus your mind it helps me deal with the crap life throws at you my thoughts are with you hope to see more great pieces from you .🖒👏

Thanks for those comments,yes modeling is an escape from reality and I do enjoy it,thanks again for the encouragements.Cheers. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2017 at 1:46 AM, ModellerUK said:

As said before it looks cluttered and messy, but that's a good thing!! it looks superb and the scammel looks like it has been left and neglected over the years.

Love It!!!!!!

Thanks for the comments.